How familiar are you with tax deductions? It is very smart to get familiar with all the possibilities that can help you get your tax bill lowered. In no time, you will be saving more money than you ever imagined. Here at SmarTax, we have all the information you need when it comes to tax services near me. Count on us to save you the most money. Our tax accountant near me is located in Pembroke Pines.
Deductibles You Need To Know About
- Sales taxes
- You have the option of deducting sales taxes or state income taxes off your federal income tax.
- Health insurance premiums
- Medical expenses can blow any budget, and the IRS is sympathetic to the cost of insurance premiums—at least in some cases.
- Tax savings for teacher
- Qualified K-12 educators can deduct up to $250 for materials.
- Charitable gifts
- Y can deduct money or goods given to charitable organizations. Out-of-pocket expenses for charitable work also qualify.
- Paying the babysitter
- You might be able to deduct the cost of a babysitter if you’re paying her to watch the kids while you volunteer to work for no pay for a recognized charity.
- Lifetime learning
- The Lifetime Learning credit can provide up to $2,000 per year, taking off 20 percent of the first $10,000 you spend for education after high school in an effort to increase your education.
- Unusual business expenses
- If something is used to benefit your business and you can document the reasons for it, you generally can deduct it off your business income.
- Looking for work
- If you’re looking for a job in the same field, you itemize your deductions, and these expenses exceed 2 percent of your adjusted gross income, any qualifying expenses over that threshold can be deducted.
- Self-employed social security
- You have to pay 15.3 percent of your income for social security and medicare taxes, the portions ordinarily paid by both employee and employer. But there’s one small consolation—you do get to deduct the 7.65 percent employer portion off your income taxes.
Check Out Our Tax Services Near Me
We provide tax preparation for individuals and small businesses. We pride ourselves in preparing your return quickly and accurately. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. At SmarTax, you’ll get professional, quality service, at a reasonable price.
At SmarTax, our number one priority is to make sure that you get the best possible tax service. Here at SmarTax, we offer a variety of tax services for your business. We are able to give you a monthly statement of revenues and expenses, providing you with a monthly profit and loss statement to assist you in monitoring your business better, hone in on trends as they develop, and strategize for the future.
Call Our Tax Accountant Near Me
When it comes to “tax services near me,” we are the experts to trust. It is very important to know these important factors when it comes to taxes. It is all part of tax preparation. We are here to help, especially when it comes to an understanding of small business accounting. SmartTax, LLC in Pembroke Pines want to ensure you are ready and informed when it comes to your bookkeeping services. Call or visit our experts today for more information. We take pride in offering the “best tax accountant near me”!