If you are new to the world of taxes, things can get quite confusing. Luckily you are not alone. The experts at SmarTax, LLC want to make sure you know what to bring to your first meeting with an accountant. We specialize in taxes near me and offer the best accountant near me.
Ask This First!
The first question to ask is whether you should file your taxes on your own or hire someone to help. Even if you have completed your personal taxes in the past, it is essential to know that business taxes are a bit more complicated. Even if you feel comfortable filing your tax return, it is suggested that you work with a tax professional for all business-related tax questions and filings.
Remember, tax laws change every year. So, you need to be sure that you have an accounting professional who is keeping up with the trends to ensure that your business is compliant with the new laws.
There’s no reason for you to spend the time trying to decipher tax laws! Your time is better spent on growing and running your business. Outsource your tax preparation to save yourself a headache that often comes during this time of year.
Things To Do When It Comes to Taxes Near Me
- Gather Tax Paperwork
- Provide Payroll Details and Estimated Tax Payments
- Details about Expenses and Tax Deductions
- Summarize Cost of Goods Sold
- Bring Your Questions
Here is a list of potential expenses that you might be able to use as tax deductions:
- Marketing or advertising costs
- Local transportation, including a mileage log for your car
- Travel costs, including airfare, meals, hotel, taxis, and any other costs that were incurred
- Phone lines, including cell phones, VOIP, and landlines
- Internet, computer, and software costs
- Payments made to subcontractors
- Insurance and certification premiums
- Depreciation of old assets
- Office supplies
- Rental costs
- Professional expenses for consultants, accountants, and lawyers
- Bank and credit card interest expenses
- In-home office deductions
- Payroll costs
- Health insurance premiums
- Estimated tax payments
- Maintenance and repairs
This list is not comprehensive. But, it will give you a good idea about the types of expenses that your accountant will be asking about.
You Can Count On Us!
We provide tax preparation for individuals and small businesses. We pride ourselves in preparing your return quickly and accurately. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. At SmarTax, you’ll get professional, quality service, at a reasonable price.
Call Our Tax Accountant Near Me
When it comes to “taxes near me,” we are the experts to trust. It is very important to know these important factors when it comes to taxes. It is all part of tax preparation. We are here to help, especially when it comes to an understanding of small business accounting. SmartTax, LLC in Pembroke Pines want to ensure you are ready and informed when it comes to your bookkeeping services. Call or visit our experts today for more information on our payroll services. We take pride in being one of the “best tax accountant near me”!